The old sheepfold originally named “Alter Schafstall” in German was built in 1863
and until barely 2002 it was “inhabited” by 250 sheep.
In September of that year we acquired the building and started to restore it carefully and under the historic preservation standards.
For that matter, we had the antique sheep sculptures found in the rooftop thoroughly and professionally restored, which were made by the well-known artist at that time Wilhem Wolff.
In order to renovate and give the old sheepfold from Niebendorf a new usage, the Teltow-Fläming district granted us with the valuable task of preserving this historical monument.